Download the presentations by clicking the names on the programme
Programme Monday 10th, 2013
|10:00||Registration starts and Pre-Summit 1-to-1 Meetings|
|10:30 - 13:00||
SME2RUS: Business Co-creation Ecosystem for Finnish (EU) and Russian (CIS) Industrial SME´s workshop organised by VTT
organizer has right to choose participants
(more details from tapani koivula, VTT +358 40 560 6611)
|11:45 - 12:45||Pre-Summit Lunch and 1-to-1 Meetings|
|15:20||Coffee break and 1-to-1 Meetings|
|16:00 - 18:00||
Plenary: Towards Sustainable Growth and Jobs
Chair: Prof. Reijo Tuokko
|19:00 - 21:00
||Tampere City’s Reception at the museum centre vapriikki
(address: Alaverstaanraitti 5, see more here )
Programme Tuesday June 11th, 2013
There will be possibility to book 1-to-1 meetings also during the parallell sessions
|8:30 - 10:00||
Plenary: Operating Global Supply Chains
Chair: Dr. Harri Kulmala
|10:00||Coffee break and 1-to-1 meetings|
|10:30 - 12:00||Lean and Sustainable Operations
Chair: Juha Mäkitalo, Managing Director, Prima Power Kauhava
|Building Strategic Competence
Chair: Ilkka Niemelä, Director, The Federation of Finnish Technology Industries
Integrative Production Technology - A Chance for High-Wage Countries
|12:00 - 13:30||Lunch and 1-to-1 meetings
|13:30 - 15:00||Business Value Creation
Chair:Kim Lehto, Advisory Director, KPMG
|Novel Technologies and Business Models
Chair: Risto Kuivanen, Vice President, R&D, VTT
How to Manage Crowds in R&D - Case Automotive Industry
Julien Fourgeaud, Partner, Scarlet Motors Ltd.
Digital Photonic Production - A new Industrial Revolution?, Christian Hinke, General Manager Research Campus Digital Photonic Production, RWTH Aachen University Cluster of Excellence Integrative Production Technology, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
|15:00||Coffee break and 1-to-1 meetings|
|15:30 - 17:00||Flexible and Adaptive Manufacturing
Chair: Jaakko Tapanainen, Vice President, Tieto, Manufacturing Industry
|Innovation as an Enabler for Breakthroughs
Chair: Ari Kiviniitty, SVP, Product management & Engineering, Konecranes
How to Attract Young Talents to Manufacturing Industry
|17:00 - 17:15||Break
|17:15 - 18:00||
Closing Plenary: Future Perspective, Chair: Tomas Hedenborg
|19:30 - 23:00||Banquette at Pakkahuone Hall
(address: Tullikamarinaukio 2)
Programme Wednesday June 12th, 2013
Lunch will be served at 11.00 - 12.30
|09:00 - 15:00||
1-to-1 meetings at Tampere-talo
|09:00 - 11:00||
Technical visits (bus transportation from/to Tampere Hall)
|9:00 - 11:00
||Austrian Digital Manufacturing workshop with FIMECC's MANU program (FIMECC)
READ MORE HERE
|11:30 - 13:00
Flexible automation user value workshop (Fastems)
|13:00 - 17:00
||Workshop on Low Volume Lean: Applying Lean in High Variation - Low Volume Production, Greg Lane, Low Volume Lean Center, Spain/USA
Discussion topics include:
- Resource Efficient Manufacturing
- How to deliver resource-efficient growth and jobs?
- Towards Low-Carbon Economy
- How to take full advantage of the opportunities presented by the ongoing transition to a more sustainable, resource-efficient and low-carbon economy?
- Sustainable Operational Excellence
- How the industry can both improve its operational excellence and simultaneously improve its environmental performance?
- Building Strategic Competence
- How to build strategic competence?
- How to respond to changing market conditions?
- How to tackle the opportunities of emerging economies
- Customer Value Creation
- How to identify the market needs and mechanisms?
- How to create customer value?
- Building Company Culture
- How to create a competitive edge in long term?
- How to create a culture that fosters greater empowerment for all employees?
- Lean Operations
- How to expand lean across the business?
- Building Win-Win Partnerships
- How to create win-win relationships and a winning value chain?
- Flexible and Agile Supply Networks
- How to respond to continuously changing market conditions?
- How to recognize and develop the capabilities in the network?
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- How to utilize the potential of new advanced manufacturing technologies?
- Flexibility and Flexible Automation
- How to improve flexibility and flexible automation in manufacturing?